1. I think so.
我想是的。
2. In a word, yes.
一句话,是的。
3. You’re perfectly correct.
完全和你说的相同。
4. You got it.
正是!
5. I deny that.
我否定。
6. That’s not what I mean.
我不是那个意思。
7. If you say so.
假定你说是的话,那就是吧。
8. I’m afraid so.
恐怕就是这样了。
9. No doubt.
的确是这样。
10. Your answer is to the point.
你说到点子上了。
11. I’m doing great.
我过得极好。
12. You made my day.
因为你(或你的言语行为)让我一天都很开心。
13. She’s wearing heavy makeup.
她化了浓妆。
14. I’m starving to death.
我快饿死了。
15. She dumped me.
她把我甩了。
16. You re the last person I want to see.
你是我最不想见到的一自个。
17. Fair enough.
没错,有道理。
18. Don’t take it too serious.
别太的确/介意。
19. Look on the bright side.
往好的方面想。
20. You have my word.
我向你保证。
21. You asked for it!
是你自找的/都是你自个造的孽啊!
22. Am I embarrassing you?
我让你丢人/为难了吗?
23. I’m as busy as a bee.
我特另外忙。
24. Are you with me?
你在听我说话
吗(对话时致使别人留心力)?要不要一同来啊(聘请对方一同做某事)?
25. Don’t go too far.
别高兴的太早/别想得太不真实际了。
26. You’re barking up the wrong tree.
你搞错目标了/你问错人了。
27. She’s my ex.
她是我前女友(前妻)。
28. You bet.
当然啦,必定的(标明自个很有掌控)。
29. I’m gonna throw a party.
我要办个派对。
30. He’s a heavy smoker.
他是个大烟袋。
31. She’s shallow.
她很浅陋(描述以貌取人等)。
32. You piss me off.
你惹恼我了。
33. She’s showing off again.
她又在夸耀了。
34. Just like old times.
就像早年相同。
35. Tell me about it.
就是啊,可不是嘛!(用以投合对方的话,标明有相同的阅历)。
36. I’m positive(或直接说positive)
非常必定。
37. This seat is taken.
此座已占。
38. Keep it real.
莫装逼。
39. My aunt flo is visiting.
我大阿姨来了/来例假了。
40. He always breaks the ice.
他总能活泼气氛。
41. I take that back.
我收回自个的话(用于反悔之?倒幕埃?/p>
42. That means a lot to me.
那对我来说意义严峻/是极大的鼓舞。
43. You name it.
你尽管说(只需你说,我都容许)。
44. It’s a long shot.
没啥胜算/成功的几率不大(但仍是可以试试看)。
45. What a
small world.
世界可真是小啊。
46. What’s good here?
(点餐时)这儿最佳吃的是啥?
47. What do you think?
你觉得嘞?你怎么想?
48. There you go again.
又来了!
49. You’ll see.
今后你会理解的。
50. Stay out of this.
别搀和。
51. Don’t be like that.
别这样嘛。
52. You’ve gone too far.
你真实是过分火了。
53. That makes two of us.
我也是/我附和你的主意。
54. That makes one of us.
只需你才这样。
55. How do I look?
我看上去咋样?
56. Could be.
有可以,说不定。
57. Not a chance.
门儿都没有,想都别想。
58. What’s with your face?
你的脸怎么了?
59. Nothing personal.
我没另外意思(不是出于私家恩怨)。
60. It won’t be too long.
很快就好了。
61. Be realistic.
实际一点!
62. Don’t be so childish.
别这么孩子气。
63. Don’t make a fool of yourself.
别丢人现眼了。
64. Are we on the same page?
咱们主意相同吧?咱们达到共同了吧?
65. A promise is a promise.
说?慊啊?/p>
66. I’m crazy about her.
我张狂沉浸她。
67. I’m in a bad mood.
我心境很糟糕。
68. I’m not your baby-sitter.
我可不是你的保姆。
6
9. How was your day?
今日过得咋样?
70. Another day, another dollar.
当一天和尚撞一天钟。
71. Mind your own business.
管好你自个
72. Right on time.
来得正是时分/很准时。
73. Feel free to call me.
随时电话联络我。
74. Where were we last time?
咱们前次讲到哪儿了?
75. I’m worn out.
我累了。
76. I’ll get her for you.
我帮你去叫她。
77. What’s your constellation/sign?
你是啥星座的?
78. One moment, please.
请稍等。
79. It drives me crazy.
快把老子气疯了。
80. I don’t get you.
我没理解你的意思。
81. I have gained a lot of weight.
我发福了许多。
82. Anytime you re ready.
只需你预备好了任何时分都可以。
83. Just get out of my way.
靠边儿站/别挡道。
84. I’m totally behind this.
我完全撑持这个。
85. Doesn t matter to me.
跟我没联络/我无所谓了。
86. I’m taking my time.
我在静观其变。
87. This is kind of embarrassing.
这有点难为情/有点囧/有点为难。
88. By all means.
当然可以(同certainly)。
89. We all chipped in.
咱们大伙凑的。
90. I’m not sure I know what you re getting at.
我不晓得你意指啥。
91. We re looking into it.
咱们正在调查。
92. I need to be by myself for a while.
我需要一自个静一会儿。
93. How about if we split it?
咱们平摊怎么样?
94. That makes sense.
那样还说得曩昔/比照合理。
95. Things are gonna work out.
作业会处置的。
96. You might wanna …
最初标明提主张,翻译成“怎样怎样比照好”。
97. We made a pact.
咱们说好的/约好好的。
98. You wish!
你想得美!
99. Let s take a short break.
咱们稍作歇息。
100. Spot on!
说的太对了!
101. Come again?
再说一遍?
102. I’ll back you up.
我会挺你的。
103. Tit for tat.
以眼还眼。
104. Get in line!
排队去(别插队)!
105. Sure thing!
当然!
106. Don’t mess with me.
别惹我/老子可不是好惹的。
107. Sold out.
卖光了。
108. So far, so good.
当前还过得去吧。
109. Bummer!
真倒运/真没趣!
110. Wait up.
等等哈。
111. About time!
是时分了(做某事)!
112. You’re a badass.
你个坏蛋。
113. It’s meant to be.
天意啊!
114. She passed out.
她昏倒了。
115. I’m not that bad!
我没那么差吧!
116. I’m low on cash.
我手头缺钱花啊/手头紧啊。
117. Be right back.
马上回来。
118. You can count on me.
信赖我/你就定心交给我吧。
119. Buck up!
振奋起来!
120. Same here.
我也是。
121. Deal!
成交!就这样说定了!
122. Do I have to?
我必定要如此吗?
123. Check, please.
买单啦/结账。
124. And?
还有呢?
125. Nice try!
想得美!得了吧!
最终:
假定你想参加有外国人、留学生的社群(英语角)练口语,查找大众号“竖起耳朵听”即可参加,英语角里会美音、伦敦腔、印度腔的小火伴都有。