They have sold scarcely any copies of the book.
这书他们几乎没卖出几本。
I barely recognized her.
我几乎认不出她。
His words were barely audible.
他的话牵强听得见。
I can hardly believe it.
我几乎不敢信赖。
There’s hardly any tea left.
没有剩啥茶了。
【有关拓宽】
Hardly a day goes by without my thinking of her.
我几乎每天想着她。
Hardly anyone has bothered to reply.
几乎没人动嘴答复。
We hardly know each other.
咱们彼此还不大知道。
She hardly
ever calls me.
她几乎从未给我来过电话。
I can hardly keep my eyes open.
我困得快睁不开眼了。
We had
hardly/scarcely/rarely sat down at the table when the telephone rang.
咱们刚在桌子旁坐下电话铃就响了。
I scarcely had time to ring the bell before the door opened.
我刚一按门铃,门就开了。
No sooner
had we sat down at the table than the telephone rang.
咱们刚在桌子旁坐下电话铃就响了。
She hardly (ever)sees her parents these days.
这些日子她可贵见到她父母。
He was barely able to stand.
他刚能站立。
声明:此图文系网易号冯教师自创,未经答应,不得仿制,转发需注明出处
等待重视网易号:冯教师