1.“I’ve got my eye on you.”
我在凝视着你!
“Get it off!”
把你的双眼挪开!
To have your eye on someone means that you’re watching them closely because you’re suspicious of them.
To have your eye on someone标明你正在亲近的重视着某些人,因为你置疑他们。
2. “You’ve got your father’s eyes”
你有一双你父亲的双眼。
“He’s got my eyes?? Give them back!”
他得到了我的双眼???把双眼还给我!
People commonly say you have your father’s/mother’s eyes when you have the same color eyes as them.
一般我们说you have your father’s/mother’s eyes标明你有一双跟父亲或母亲相同颜色的双眼。
3. “LMAO (Laugh my ass off). Pick it up! It’s slipping. OH GOD IT’S OFF. GRAB IT.”
把我的屁股笑掉了。快捡起来!它溜掉了。哦,天主,它跑了,快捉住它。
LMAO is used in informal chats to emphasize how funny something is. You don’t just laugh out loud (lol), you laugh your ass off.
LMAO是谈地利的非正式用语,用于偏重某事有多搞笑。你不只会大笑(lol),你会笑掉大牙。
4. “Cry me a river.”
“哭出一条河。”
“How deep?”
“有多深呢?”
If someone tells you to cry me a river, they think you’re exaggerating your problems and have no sympathy for you.
假定或人跟你说cry me a river,他们只是觉得你在夸大自个的费事,并没有任何怜惜心。
As a bonus you can say, “Cry me a river, then build a bridge and get over it.” To get over something is a common way to say it no longer affects you or you no longer care about
it.
作为反击你可以这样说:“Cry me a river, then build a bridge and get over it.”(泪流成河,那么就建一座桥,然后从上面走曩昔。)To get over something是一个常用词组,标明你不再在乎或它无法影响你。
5. “Messi was ON
FIRE at last night’s game.”
昨晚的竞赛上梅西着火了。
“Is he alive??”
他还活着吗?
If someone is on fire it means they keep doing something extremely well again and again.
假定或人on fire那标明他不断地做出令人欣赏的行为,干的太棒了。